The International Institute for Energy Training (IIET) offers an advanced measurement and verification training program for CMVPs who want to learn more about M&V. This 2-day program covers several statistical tools as well as various examples and case studies as well as development of an M&V plan. This course is designed for an in-depth understanding of the concepts covered in the basic course leading to the Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) accreditation. The course also features concrete examples and case studies.
- Building/industry owners who wish to measure their projects’ energy savings
- Building/industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation
- Engineering/professional firms specialized in energy efficiency
- ESCO employees required toprepare M&V plans
The CMVP certification is not a prerequisite to the course but is strongly recommended.