The International Institute for Energy Training (IIET) offers an advanced measurement and verification training program for CMVPs who want to learn more about M&V. This 2-day program covers several statistical tools as well as various examples and case studies as well as development of an M&V plan. This course is designed for an in-depth understanding of the concepts covered in the basic course leading to the Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP) accreditation. The course also features concrete examples and case studies.
- Building/industry owners who wish to measure their projects’ energy savings
- Building/industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation
- Engineering/professional firms specialized in energy efficiency
- ESCO employees required toprepare M&V plans
*Owning the CMVP certification is not a prerequisite to the course but is strongly recommended.
This session is part of DUBAI ENERGY EFFICIENCY TRAINING PROGRAM. For more information, please follow the link.
The Dubai Energy Efficiency Training Program is an initiative to achieve Dubai’s 2030 ambitious energy vision by the Dubai Government, mandated by the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE) and led by TAQATI (part of Etihad Energy Services), the AMV course is offered in collaboration with The British University in Dubai (BUiD).