The Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) certification is the most recognized designation in energy management providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation.
This in-depth five-day training is ideal for professionals who see a detailed program of instruction covering the technical, economic and regulatory aspects of effective energy management. More than 13,000 professionals in more than 35 countries are now certified CEM. The training offers a comprehensive learning and problem-solving forum for those who want a broader understanding of the latest energy cost reduction techniques strategies, and who want to achieve the CEM® designation as recognition of their expertise. On the afternoon of day five, the Certified Energy Manager examination will be administered to participants.
At the end of the course, attendees should be able to discuss and evaluate:
- Energy supplies, uses, and management in commercial and institutional buildings and industries.
- How energy can be used more efficiently in commercial and institutional buildings and industries.
- Relationships between energy and the environment in buildings, as well as basic design concepts involved with construction of green buildings and facilities.
- Different energy-using systems and equipment for buildings and manufacturing plants.
This course is in collaboration with AEE and AChEE.
- Energy management professionals
- Project engineers
- Energy managers from the industrial, building and public services sectors
- Service providers who wish to obtain the CEM® certification.