The Certified Measurement and Verification Professional® (CMVP ®) is the most recognized designation in measurement and verification providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation. It is awarded by Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) in conjunction with the Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO).
The CMVP training covers all methods applied for the M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and includes, namely, the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol® (IPMVP®).
CMVP is a registered trademark of AEE. IPMVP is a registered trademark of EVO.
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification
- To improve the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education program of professional development for measurement and verification professionals
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of measurement and verification through completing the certification and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those professionals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure the energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement Energy Efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation.
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans or monitor project savings.
The course will be held in March 12-14, 2019 and the exam will take place on March 23.
This session is part of DUBAI ENERGY EFFICIENCY TRAINING PROGRAM. For more information, please follow the link.
The Dubai Energy Efficiency Training Program is an initiative to achieve Dubai’s 2030 ambitious energy vision by the Dubai Government, mandated by the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy (DSCE) and led by TAQATI (part of Etihad Energy Services), the CMVP course is offered in collaboration with Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO), Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) and The British University in Dubai (BUiD).
IN CONJUNCTION WITH