Dubai’s Regulatory and Supervisory Bureau (RSB) requires companies to have at least one CMVP to become either an accredited Energy Service Company (ESCO) or an Energy Audit Firm.
The Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP ®) is the most recognized designation in measurement and verification providing a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation.
The Efficiency Valuation Organization (EVO®), in partnership with the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), set up the CMVP certification. The CMVP training covers all methods applied for the M&V of Energy Efficiency (EE) projects and includes, namely, the 2014 version of the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP®).
- To raise the professional standards of those engaged in measurement and verification
- To improve the practice of measurement and verification by encouraging professionals to partake in a continuing education program of professional development for measurement and verification professionals
- To identify persons with acceptable knowledge of the principles and practices of measurement and verification through completing the certification and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct
- To award special recognition to those professionals who have demonstrated a high level of competence and ethical fitness in measurement and verification
- Building or industry owners who wish to measure the energy savings generated by their projects.
- Building or industry owners who wish to partner with ESCOs to implement Energy Efficiency (EE) projects.
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation.
- Engineering firms or professional firms specialized in energy efficiency.
- ESCO employees required to conduct energy audits, prepare Measurement and Verification (M&V) plans or monitor project savings.
This course is offered in collaboration with EVO, AEE and Etihad Energy Services/TAQATI.
IN CONJUNCTION WITH