The International Institute for Energy Training (IIET) is the most-active provider of the CMVP training program worldwide, the most-recognized designation in measurement and verification (M&V) of energy savings. Currently more than 4,000 professionals are certified CMVP. The program is based on the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP), the most-widely cited M&V protocol internationally.
This three-day program is recognized, required and otherwise supported in numerous public and private entities. It is frequently listed as a key qualification in job announcements related to energy efficiency.
Since 2009, IIET has offered the CMVP:
in 7 languages
in 22 countries
through 60 training sessions
to more than 1,400 participants!
- Reasons for Measurement and Verification (M&V)
- Current M&V
- Developing an M&V Plan
- Current Issues in M&V
- Emission Trading
- Baseline Adjustments
- Key Elements of Success: Theory & Examples of IPMVP Options
- Selecting Options: Which One is Best Suited for My Project?
- Adherence with IPMVP
- Building/industry owners who wish to (1) measure their projects’ energy savings or (2) partner with ESCOs to implement energy efficiency (EE) projects;
- Employees responsible for EE program evaluation and operation;
- Engineering/professional firms specialised in EE;
- ESCO employees required to prepare M&V plans;
- Utilities staff reviewing EE projects;
- Public-sector employees working on EE programs;