The Energy Auditing Professional (EAP) training and certification program has been developed based on the 30+ years of international experience of IIET’s parent company, Econoler, in carrying out energy audits in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities. This 3-day program provides participants with the knowledge required to perform any type of audit, ranging from walk-through audits to investment-grade audits, as well as the flexibility to apply different auditing standards like ISO 50002 or ASHRAE.
IIET always customizes delivery of its EAP program to the local and regional markets.
Specialists supervising and managing facility energy audits and energy management programs, including:
- Energy engineers and consultants
- Current energy auditors seeking certification
- New energy auditors
- Plant and facility engineers
- Energy managers
- ESCO professionals
- Energy performance contracting specialists
- Organizations considering energy projects
- Energy analysis instructors